MCU, PLD, CPLD, AND FPGA Code Extraction
We provide code recovery services for most commercial MCU, PLD, CPLD, FPGA and ASIC’S existing today.
How to get started?
- Please email us with a description of the protected device you have.
- We will then provide you with a quotation for the service and terms for service. Note: If it is a device that we have not worked on in the past, we will require two blank parts, so that we can then provide a quotation after we have looked at the device.
- Ship us the protected device, it is easier for us to work with two devices, but one will work. Please read, sign and ship the “Data Recovery Contract” with each device. Remember to also ship use 3-4 blank chips of the same manufacture and type.
- Provide 50% down on the work. A full refund covers deposit, if we are not successful in the code extraction. This is a rare circumstance.
- After the service is done, we will ship you two programmed and secured devices for you to test. You will have 5 days to test the devices and then the balance is due before we will ship the source code.
- We also provide security analysis for devices that you would like us to look at.
- We also provide reports on most devices.
Download “Data Recovery Agreement” here and “Device List” here